AMI 2020 CHINA TAIHU INTERNATIONAL INNOVATION CHALLENGE
Time & Location
About the Event
China Taihu International Innovation Challenge (hereinafter referred to as CTIIC) is held under the auspices of the Wuxi Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China and the People's Government of Wuxi, and hosted by Wuxi Leading Group Office of Talent Programs, Wuxi Association for Science and Technology, and the Administrative Committee of Wuxi National Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone. It is one of the largest and most remarkable events in Wuxi 2020.
AMI will host the America Division.
- Up to 1 Million CAD to be Granted and Total 600K CAD Cash Rewards
- 6 Government Incentive Policies to Support Projects expansion at Wuxi
- 500+ Leading Investment Institutions provide Direct Investment
- 1000+ Leading Public & Private Companies as Distribution Channels
- 1000+ Industrial Leaders and Influential Entrepreneur Mentors to Connect
Where to Register: Register and Pay here
CHECK IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY:
- Must be seriously considering of expansion in Wuxi, China;
- Must have proprietary intellectual property rights or key technologies, and rich experience in product development and business management;
- Must include no less than 3 members, and possess core capabilities such as technology R&D, business management, and market development.
- Can be categorized into one of the four emerging industries including, IoT, Next Generation of IT, Healthcare and Advanced Manufacture, and the underlying technology should be forward-looking, innovative and suitable for Chinese market.
- The Core Team Members are the owner of the key intellectual property of the project, or the team members obtain the ownership of the above intellectual property rights through transfer, donation, etc., and there is no dispute over intellectual property rights with any other entities or individuals.
Those who meet the following criteria will be shortlisted first:
- The Core Team Members have one of the following:
- management experience in Fortune 500 companies;
- members of internationally renowned academic organizations;
- senior members of national academic institutions;
- senior management experience in listed companies or unicorn companies;
- serial entrepreneurial experience.
2. The core technology is leading in the world or in China, and can fill the tech void domestically or drive the development of related industries.
Confidentiality: The CTIIC Organizing Committee and AMI shall assume the obligation of keeping all the project information strictly confidential and shall not disseminate the information in any way.
THE AWARDS AND THE INCENTIVE POLICIES：
One Gold Award: RMB 100,000 (CAD 20,000)
Three Silver Awards : RMB 20,000 for each (CAD 4,000)
Eight Innovation Awards： RMB 10,000 for each (CAD 2,000)
Twelve Potential Awards： RMB 5,000 for each (CAD 1,000)
- All Projects passed the Initial Elimination are eligible to participate in AMI’s Chinese Market Expansion Workshops;
- Top 12 Projects will receive various favorable talent policies. Eligible winning Projects will receive RMB 1 million to 5 million (CAD 200K to 1M) funding in total. The priority support and benefit are valid for two years after the winning.
- Top 12 Projects will receive project initiation policies. Eligible winning Projects will receive no less than RMB 500,000 (CAD 100K) funding while launch in Wuxi within certain time period after the winning.
- Top12 Projects will be included in the risk compensation list of “talent loan” upon Project initiation, and a maximum credit of RMB 5 million (CAD 1M) will be granted, if meets the eligibility criteria of “talent loan”,
- Top 60 Projects will be given admission priority. Eligible Projects will be given partial rent exemption and start-up support while launch in Wuxi within certain time period after winnings.
- Eligible Projects will be given funding support priority, and RMB 100,000 to 300,000 (CAD 20K to 60K) kick-off fund will be granted to them for free.
- Eligible team members will be granted a monthly subsidy of RMB 800-1500 (CAD 150 to 300) for housing rent, a one-off daily expense allowance of RMB10,000-30,000 (CAD 2,000 to 6,000) , and a one-off housing purchase subsidy of RMB 100,000-300,000 (CAD 20K to 60K) with due degree of discretion.
RUNDOWN OF CTIIC:
4/28/2020：Initial Elimination Result Announcement (Material Screening)
4/28/2020 - 5/05/2020：Preparation for the 1st Round Pitch Battle
5/05/2020 - 5/15/2020：(Online) Mentoring Session: Direct Talk with Major Players in Chinese Market
5/21/2020 - 5/22/2020：(Online) 1st Round Pitch Battle
5/23/2020 - 6/15/2020：Preparation for the 2nd Round Pitch Battle
6/16/2020 - 6/20/2020：(Online) Mentoring Session: Direct Talk with Major Players in Chinese Market
6/20/2020 - 7/10/2020 （TBD）：(Online) 2nd Round Pitch Battle
7/10/2020 - 7/20/2020 ：Preparation for the Final Pitch Battle
7/20/2020 - 7/30/2021：(Online) Mentoring Session: Direct Talk with Major Players in Chinese Market
8/6/2020：Final Pitch Battle (Format TBD)
8/07/2020 - 10/01/2020：Connect with Chinese Capital Resources and Industries' Leaders
If you are interested to join us, please contact : email@example.com